When a member of your family is ill, you will also have to deal with the situation emotionally, psychologically and socially. With the help of a medical social worker who can give sustenance amidst your difficult moments, such situations are easier to deal with.
A medical social worker can:
- Provide access to disability information
- Educate on preventive health care for aging
- Provide access to health insurance information
- Help you find drug and alcohol services
- Provide references for public benefit services
- Find counselling services which fits your family
- Seek mental health services
We can also give referrals to community and charitable agencies. We help you utilize health and welfare resources in your area. For more information, please call 214 349 5973.